First Appointment

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed May 21 17:59:24 MDT 2008

I don't do a questionnaire but all first time appointments are booked as
full service appointments which means scheduling an extra 30 - 60 minutes
and they are billed accordingly.  Some pre screening is done on the phone so
I know if there is anything unusual that I might anticipate but the longer
appointment gives me time to ask the necessary questions, clarify what they
want and expect, do a pitch raise, check out the piano generally and take
care of various odds and ends depending on priorities.  After the first
appointment customers can then book a "Basic Service"  appointment (my
minimum) as long as they do it regularly, meaning once or twice a year.
Many opt to schedule full service appointments anyway which allows me to
maintain the piano at a higher level each time.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

Hello list,

I went to the dentist on Monday, and being a new customer, I had to fill out
a questionnaire form.

I got to thinking how I can implement something of that nature with my first
time customers.  Do any of you use a method or something similiar?  Can you
share or attach what you have found works well?

Thanks!

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578