lo-o-o-ong sustain

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu May 22 19:15:52 MDT 2008

<< I've seen that Parthenon copy in Nashville, it's quite impressive. I
can't remember - is it 1 : 1 scale? >>

    Yes, exact.  It is also made from a composite material that, in the
daylight, is the same color as the original is today, but at night, with the
special lights on it, it is the color of the original when it was new.  It is also
interesting that this copy can be viewed from a hill, giving a vantage point
that the original builders never had, and the proportions are still perfectly
balanced!
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch
"Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)</HTML>