Piano dolly for Technic Electric Piano

pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 15:43:29 MDT 2008

My sister is a teacher at a school that has a Technics SX-PR 902.The bottoms of the "two legs" are 19/2,5  inches wide, the space between them(legs included) is 55 inches. Her school would like to install a permanent piano dolly on it. I have never seen one of these instruments, and don't know if a regular piano dolly can be installed on one of them. Anybody familiar with them, and know which if any of the standard piano dollies would work?
Thanks,
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild