Hammer suggestions revisited

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 08:08:12 MDT 2008

I just rebuilt an SF-10 and used Abel hammers and I was very pleased with the results. I use Ronsen hammers almost exclusively, but I think the SF-10 needs a really strong hammer to bring out all that it's capable of producing. I didn't want to go through all the work of bringing up the tone with the Ronsen.

Al Guecia