SAMICK - no pay? or slow pay?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 18:59:33 MDT 2008

Hi Dianne,

I had a Samick that had tight action centers and found that some sort of black crud was forming on the pins. I gave them several options - repinning, repinning & rebushing, or all new action parts. They went with repinning. Unfortunately the company that had the piano was sold and I haven't seen the piano since.

But you might want to yank a couple of the pins from the worst centers to see if anything like this is affecting your piano....

Just a thought.

Terry Farrell