waves

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 21:31:22 MDT 2008

Fenton were do you reside/surf???

Rick B the water is not as polluted as you may think. I've been surfing the
same waters for about 35 years and it hasn't killed me yet. There are much
more pollutants in the air we breath.

All I know is the other day Wednesday I think, Anaheim was the hottest spot
in the nation at 104. I drove down to the beach at about 1:00pm. It was one
of the most beautiful days of the year. Glassy all afternoon, after a two
hour surf I sat on the beach reading a magazine and eating a late lunch.
Almost no one was there because the summer is over. I thought to myself, I
love Southern California in the fall.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Ca

Pura Vida