waves

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Oct 12 05:17:09 MDT 2008

Yeh, Fenton, I was wondering myself where you do you go to get wet?   I'm an
old surfer myself who stopped a few years ago after 40 years in the water.
Great waves in the fall on the east coast, between the hurricane swells and
the Nor'easters kicking back in.  Mellow, no crowds.  Some good point breaks
here in New Hampshire too.

Steve, you are talking what I have lived!  Now I look forward to ski season,
when I teach at one of the toughest mountains in the state.

Yes, this certainly is off topic, but no animals or humans were harmed in
the making of this tale, and it sure is a lot more cheerful than talking
about the economy.  The sky is falling!!  The sky is falling!!

Will Truitt