Best approach for acquiring new business.

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:41:44 MDT 2008

Speaking of "lawn" signs.?I put one on a major highway close to my house about 3 weeks ago. It cost me $40. I've gotten at least 8 calls from it. I also?put a "piano teaching" sign for my wife in the median of the same higway.She's gotten about a dozen calls. I also have Piano Tuning, my name and phone number on three sides of my HHR station wagon. I get calls while driving, and when I park in front of a house. The signs cost me about $800, but it has more than paid for itself.

Wim