Hardman Peck

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sat Oct 25 03:51:09 MDT 2008

Then go for the Gusto.

Will

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Shawn Brock
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:35 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Hardman Peck

Will,

I think people are misunderstanding my intentions here.  I have never had
any intentions of going into piano retail, I'm 99 percent technician.  I am
just looking at carrying between 1 and 3 pianos at a time.  Yes the Hardman
Peck is Chinese.  We are talking about uprights that start at $1300
wholesale.  So I don't know that it would be a major business risk for me.
After all, I have sold used pianos that I have had as much money in.  The 2
things that makes it easier for me to move product is I can play it and I
can work on it.  People seem to trust and respect you more when you can do
one or the other or both.  The dealers here can't do either vary well.  I
think you guys are correct in your thinking, but I don't think you got a
clear perception on what I was trying to ask.  Sorry for my lack of clarity.
So, that's the bottom line, I'm just looking to shove a few pianos into the
back of my shop and get rid of them as I can.  Gosh!  I would never want to
get a retail space...

Best,

Shawn Brock, RPT

513-316-0563