Jack Flanges

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sat Oct 25 16:00:42 MDT 2008

Hello,

I beg your endurance a final time on this subject.

I will be returning the repaired whippens this coming week on my clients piano.  How does one typically charge for this repair?  It didn't take me long at all to fit the parts (no custom fit was necessary).  I will be doing a tuning at the same appointment.

As far as the markup for parts, the flanges themselves only cost me $0.29 each.  Then there's shipping, but I also ordered more supplies for myself as well.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com