[pianotech] Effects of replacing keytops without routing down keysticks

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Sun Dec 13 11:38:03 MST 2009

Thanks, Ron.  I'm curious to see how this works out, since I now see from
re-measuring and careful observation that dimensions are so close to
originals.

Also thanks for the pointer to previous discussion, which I missed because
of being off list for a few days when ill.  I did pick up some good insights
there as well.

Paul
--
Paul Milesi