[pianotech] screwed but good

John Dorr a440 at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 8 21:19:51 PST 2009

Tom,

As a former automobile mechanic AND tool salesman, I vote with the impact
driver contingent AND I would mention as someone else has, that the screw is
probably a "Japanese Industrial Standard" screw.  Try to locate a bit of that
type for your (new) impact driver (and matching screwdriver set!)

Model airplane (and other radio control) enthusiasts have sources for these.
 Use them for your Young Changs, etc, and make life a lot easier.

John Dorr
Helena, MT