[pianotech] Best glue for shims?

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 07:28:41 PST 2009

To everyone who responded to this question,

If someone asked me what I like best about this group. My answer would have to be, the different ways that each of us does things and the reason we do it. We write in, we read and we learn. We don't learn from a single person, we learn from the diversity of the answers. We will draw our own conclusions, and it will effect the answer we give when we are asked.

I truly love the diversity.

Thanks to all,

Al