[pianotech] very old pianos

Marc Lanthier (Piano Lanco) info at pianolanco.com
Thu Jan 29 05:15:18 PST 2009

Here in Montreal, a very large quantity of pianos are 100 years old. I never
refuse to work on a piano unless the cost of repair is way beyond the worth
of the instrument or the budget is too limited.

I don't get it, we're piano technicians - why would you refuse to do your
job? Sure some pianos are a charm to work on and some are hell, but that's
what makes it challenging. Also, you get a good reputation and decent money
if you do good work. Just charge accordingly.

PIANO LANCO
Marc Lanthier
514-770-7438
1-877-PIANO10