[pianotech] very old pianos

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 29 08:28:23 PST 2009

I get the older pianos, 'operational' to do the job that is required of them
for that customer.
I usually let them tell me what bothers them, and do that work as 'needed by
them.
I have been very lucky in that working that way, has always paid the bills.
I know that I have not talked someone into extra work, just for my bottom
line, and not their specific needs.
I know that in some areas where the cost of living is high, it is needed to
push for work, to pay the bills.
John Ross