[pianotech] Red light on Humidistate.

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist at peoplepc.com
Sat Jan 31 16:03:33 PST 2009

Greetings,
     Just wondering if others are having problems  with the D.C.
Humidistate and the red light going on with no smart bar
installed.   I've just had my third one with this problem. Just
before,  or with 2 of them just after the 5 year warranty runs out.

I've had the old ones, 25 +  years old and still working fine.  Had
nothing but problems with the early smart bars and now the humidistates.
Would like to hear from you if you  are starting to have this problem.
Ron Lindquist