[pianotech] Red light on Humidistate.

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat Jan 31 16:21:05 PST 2009

If there is no smart bar, why is there a light panel with a pads light?  If
you have a light panel with a pads light, the system should have a smart
bar, I would think.  It sounds like a problem of mixing old and new
components.  I've installed a number of these systems and have not
experienced anything of this sort.  Roger W. monitors the list
(periodically?) and might chime in, otherwise, have you emailed Dampp-Chaser
Corp.?  I've found them very responsive.

William R. Monroe