[pianotech] New hammers

Randy Chastain Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 14:43:09 MDT 2009

Good suggestion, Ed. It is difficult to read some peoples minds! Don,
have you tried calling Dale Erwin?  Our Golden Gate chapter just had a
mini technical from him and his different hammer sets including the
new  Weickert felt, along with other fine hammers. The history of this
felt is very interesting. Just make sure you eliminate any other
"piano issues" like string level and hammer matching string and the
rest of the piano. You've gotten a lot top shelf advice so a solution
should be much better in hand now.

Randy Ellen Chastain