[pianotech] DC question

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 10:17:48 MDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Richard <richard.ucci at att.net> wrote:

> Does covering an upright have any adverse effect with DC  system?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

 It can also make it difficult to see if the light is blinking and the piano
needs water, I found in the installations I have done that a cover helps
tremendously both on verticals and grands as long as someone is willing to
walk in daily and lift the cover to check for the flashing light.
If they aren't I highly recommend a system with a beeper, I recently
retrofit 2 systems with one after they continuously ran dry.

Mike

Sent from my desk I haven't advanced to my thumbs still using the ol' index
fingers.
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404