[pianotech] OT - Street pianos

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 09:56:49 MDT 2009

Hi All,

As it happens I'm in England at the moment--and my daughter "greeted" me from one of the 30 pianos. It made finding her quite easy at Liverpool underground station.

I'd say tuning was optional--there are already a few notes that don't work at all on the Liverpool piano.

At 10:16 AM 7/12/2009 -0400, you wrote:
>Neat story. Does any one in England know who's tuning all those pianos, or
>are they just bought and put on the street "as is", and no one notices?
>
>   Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT

Regards,
3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716