[pianotech] Fwd: My best, and my regrets

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:17:23 MDT 2009

We all wish David a speedy recovery.

On Saturday 2nd period at "pianotech live" we will still be able to place
faces with the online names we know; Ron Berry PTG webmaster will be
available to answer questions and offer a few suggestions about some actions
one can take to make one's list experience more enjoyable for each
individual subscriber. And people will be able to look over my shoulder as I
do some tuning with Tunic OnlyPure, and I will try to demonstrate some aural
checks associated with the 'PureTuner tuning.

See you there,

Kent Swafford