[pianotech] Door open, but customer not home - what would you do?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 09:09:59 MDT 2009

I don't walk in even if the door is open if no one is home.  While many
customers leave me the key I draw the line at walking in without permission.
There are any number of reasons not the least of which is getting shot.
But then I don't drive 45 minutes for one appointment and if I did I would
be sure to call first to make sure that they were home

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com