[pianotech] Door open, but customer not home - what would you do?

Richard richard.ucci at att.net
Thu Jul 16 19:53:34 MDT 2009

Here's one for ya. Once a yr. Summer client, 3 rd. Floor condo . All
units with same floor plan
I get buzzed in and procede to the 2nd floor. Go in, place looks
different, I go back to where piano was
Last yr. and realize this is not the right unit.
Luckily, no one was home.
I run up to next floor and go in like nothing happened.

Sent from my iPhone