[pianotech] DIY tuning

David Renaud drjazzca at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 20 08:41:00 MDT 2009

  I had a regular customer who is a fine musician talk me into selling
him a student tuning hammer. He tried. He now really appreciates
what I do more then ever. It lead to interesting conversations about
the trade, the people, and the business of piano tuning.
  Since then it has happened a couple more times. The result is
always the same. No fear. We do what we do and they are welcome
to experience the problem.

   PS: Nice to see some of your faces in person.

    How did the 5:30 Veriuner tuning go regarding attempting to
match that tuning style?

                                                        Cheers
                                                        Dave Renaud
                                                        Canada