[pianotech] Key Bushing Job

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jul 20 20:39:27 MDT 2009

I wrap my keys with a piece of masking tape, in groups of 13 in order, of course first numbering them. That way, they don't get out of order.
When I first started I just used to put them in a box, but soon found out that getting them in order each time, was a waste of time.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia