[pianotech] New stuff at the convention?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jul 22 17:52:21 MDT 2009

On 7/22/09, William Truitt <surfdog at metrocast.net> wrote:
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was of the impression that the
> Steingraeber Phoenix that was displayed at the convention had a carbon fiber
> composite soundboard.

Yes, there was one with the new soundboard, but there was also a wood
one, side by side.

The folks who displayed them (Petit Music) are in my chapter and all
but the carbon fibre will be (actually, now are) back at their store,
where our chapter will be meeting on Saturday.
 ;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
Luther College, 700 College Dr.,