[pianotech] Overdamper pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 18:04:40 MDT 2009

Matthew said: "Are you recommending yourself to do the work???Or just let the customer pay over $300 to have someone, with, as you say, 'more experience' do the work?
?
Oh, and, by the way, how does one gain experience?"
TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician

Matthew,
No, I am not recommending I do the work. Sheesh! S.A. doesn't become you. And yes, the customer needs to pay an appropriate fee for skilled work!
You get experience by associating with someone who has that experience. Rather than flapping around out there by your little self.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I