[pianotech] Spurlock Jig???

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 13:41:06 MDT 2009

List,
Bottom of my homemade version of the letoff rack in question.
 I placed three rounded brass tacks as pictured . One on each front corner and one in the rear-middle. The tacks are rounded and hold the jig off the work surface. I too weigh the thing down with a bucket of old key leads . Very stable with no  wobble. Great for the bench, but final adjustment is in the piano.
Tom Driscoll