[pianotech] Old Kranich and Bach Grand RE:CA GLUE

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Jul 26 08:59:04 MDT 2009

Paul,
    I can't agree with you more. Because of it's convenience, I believe CA
glue is possibly being overused in our profession.
    You also bring up a good point often not considered by many of us,
because of it's high absorption rate into the wood, CA glue penetrates the
wood pores up to 1/16th of an inch and  it complicates or prevents proper
repairs in the future.  Mike

BLACKSTONE VALLEY PIANO
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street