[pianotech] string replacement

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 10:30:32 MDT 2009

Which begs the question...how many are making their coil on a dummy tuning pin and backing out the tuning pin only 1 turn instead of 3?   It took me awhile to start doing that, but now it's automatic...although, for some reasons it's harder (for me) on uprights...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044