[pianotech] Cracked plate

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 5 11:57:16 MDT 2009

Conrad,
	Not sure I buy your explanations. Either involve the manufacturer
and some sort of touch up or cover up by them. Who else would have the exact
color they use to spray the rest of the plate or plates in the factory, and
probably in quite a large quantity too. The touch up color at least should
have been a perfect match.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com