[pianotech] Rubber Grommets !!!!

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:18:16 MDT 2009

One more annoying thing to consider: I was talking recently to a friend/tech
who was working on these and discovered that there are different sizes of
the metal screw! The fiber nut grommets wouldn't thread onto the screws as
they normally do. He had to try and drill them out. Sounded like a real
hassle!

One more reason to always bid these jobs higher, even if you don't
anticipate problems.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter