[pianotech] Chickering quality

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jun 17 20:59:44 MDT 2009

I was going to respond earlier how this reminded me of a story I heard quite
a while back... a Soviet official inspecting the workmanship on a ship that
had been built or rebuilt (I forget) by a Finnish shipbuilding firm... he
rejected the work because all the screw heads were not lined up like the
Chickering's piano hinge.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN