[pianotech] Leveling keys (the Steinway answer)

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 17:27:44 MDT 2009

Thanks so much everyone for your input and advice.  It is interesting to say
the least.  Sometimes we do things by habit, by training and sometimes,
without thinking and it all comes out good in the end.  Learning is the key
here.  My dad once told me, if one day, you lose interest in learning, it is
time to get out of the business.  So far, so good!  :-)

Keith, thanks for taking the time to write what Steinway says in their
manual.  I enjoyed reading it.

Joe, you're still hillarious.  Hope next Monday is better for you!  :-)

Jer Groot RPT