[pianotech] Strange Customer Complaint

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:31:03 MDT 2009

Here's another one!

I had a client of many years call me back once after I had worked on her new
grand (she had a U-1 before that). She said I didn't get the action back in
right. So, I went back as soon as I could. It turned out that she had
noticed that there was more space between note 88 and the cheek then on note
1! She seemed skeptical at first when I explained to her that it needed that
space for the shift pedal, but was finally convinced.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter