[pianotech] Managing agraffes was Increasing bridge height

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Mar 26 10:09:51 PDT 2009

>I wouldn't mind a counter bore that would maintain a shoulder
Jude,
Here are some photos of a counter bore I had a machinist modify, solves the
problem.
I had a little trouble reading the exact angle I wanted off another agraffe,
although I'm
not sure there is a magic number. Anyway, I think I used about 13 degrees.
This is for reducing the height of new agraffes while maintaining the angled
shoulder.
Fenton