[pianotech] nineteen note temperament again

Greg Hollister ghollpiano at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 11:56:53 PDT 2009

In case anyone is interested here is the info. The last of these sites features a pianist-composer and a number of samples. I'm not sure if it's an acoustical piano or not but what I've listened to so far was constrained to a couple octaves so I guess it could be. Any suggestions how to accomplish this with a Verituner or aurally would be appreciated.  I hope this subject hasn't been to peripheral to the purpose of this list.
Greg Hollister RPT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19_equal_temperament

http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1708558

http://parnasse.com/jh/blog/microtonal-index.html