[pianotech] Renner hammer boring jig

piano workshop info at pianoworkshopny.com
Sat May 2 10:01:35 PDT 2009

This is the right boring machine ever...for my opinion.
It's expensive but do is job accurately.
These machine its Made in Italy but sold by Jahn - Germany.
I work with it more than 10 years without any problem.
Easy to set easy to use.

Marco De Lellis
Piano Workshop Inc.
PTG - Registered Piano Technician