[pianotech] Workload

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:02:43 MST 2009

About 15, but then I purposely don't do more than 3 day if I can
avoid it -- too hectic, too hard on the hands & ears, too long a
day (few and very far between are pianos that need tuning
only -- I don't know where these guys that claim they do 5
pianos a day find their clients -- all the ones I work on need
pitch raises, repairs, regulation, and who knows what -- if I
did even 4 pianos a day needing all that extra work, I'd be at
it from 5am to 9 at night!)
    --David Nereson, RPT