[pianotech] Tuning arm problems

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 15 12:24:21 MST 2009

 I have been  lucky not to have had any pain tuning.
I hadn't given any thought as to how I used my arm.
I seem to kind of 'lock' my arm, and use my body weight to turn the hammer.
It is kind of hard to explain, but I don't really use the muscle pull of my arms, except for the final fine stuff.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.