[pianotech] Young Chang G157 (serial#064353) action spread

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Nov 29 20:17:41 MST 2009

Yes, YC supplies parts and reimburses the tech up to $200. There was an
excellent writeup here on pianotech by Bruce Dornfeld ==>
http://bit.ly/34qt6s... don't forget the screws (it was "only" 8 miles round
trip for me when I forgot them!)

Call YC in the a.m.... John Chang in acoustic parts and service is the
guy...  (866) 798-6979, option 2

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN