[pianotech] appraisal

james dally wippen at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:42:51 MDT 2010

I am appraising a Mason/Hamlin studio in excellent condition.

I have found comparable pianos on the net and am checking The Piano Book.

The piano was built in 1977, #82136 #50, has tension resonator and sostenuto.

Just thought the list might have an idea of worth from a relative appraisal.  Many thanks.... Jim Dally