[pianotech] Hook, Line and Sinker...

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 2 05:30:09 MDT 2010

Yup. Been there, heard that. I service an old B at a performance
facility - soundboard deader than a door nail and plays like a Mack
truck. Some young girl was performing on it - playing very well. After
she was done, I asked her if she thought the touch was heavy/sluggish
- she responded by saying "yes, but I'm used to it, I have a Steinway
at home".

'Nuff said.

Terry Farrell