[pianotech] Raising rates in recession

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 17:13:06 MDT 2010

That is pretty fast.  I can do a pitch raise and tuning in one hour and I
thought that was pretty fast.  Can't imagine half that time.  But just a
point of order, the overpull of a piano 100 cents flat would only require a
30 cents sharp overpull, not 60 cents.  Well within the BP generally.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com