[pianotech] piano values

Ralinovsky, Jonathan Mr. ralinoj at muohio.edu
Thu Jul 8 05:45:00 MDT 2010

Hi Marshall,
Here’s a bit from The Piano Book, 4th edition:

“Schumann – name not in use. Pianos bearing this name were made by Samick, except for the least expensive console and grand models, which were made by Kimball. The Schumann brand name is not presently being used.”

Perhaps you could appraise based on the Samick/Kimball prices?

Respectfully,
Jon

Jon Ralinovsky
Piano Technician