[pianotech] Tuning a temperament without counting beats

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 08:11:21 MDT 2010

The
piano is actually telling you how to set the stretch without a mechanical
counting of anything - just listening.

		I hope that this particular thread might expand, then, to
include ways to make an ETD fit into the "piano telling you".   There are
two slightly different "stories" going here, one using technology, and the
other only the ear.  To me the mystery is how to make them become partners.
les bartlett