[pianotech] Probelm with Business License. Please help!

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 20:55:36 MDT 2010

Greetings,

      I operate a businesss in a city and have to have a city business
"privelege" licence. But my property is zoned commercial. I dont see why your
agricultural zoning prohibits a piano business. What? Are piano actions more
of a cost to the locality to accommodate than tractors and plows or dusty
animals/ pens?

     This is absolutely ridiculous. The grimy business of ag persuits
probably explains the hefty $415 fee too...

     There has to be some sensible solution.

Julia
PA