[pianotech] "Gray Market" Kawai??

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Jul 25 18:07:54 MDT 2010

Paul,
    Kawai to my knowledge has issued no statement about the Gray market imports.  As to the D.C. system I would insist that a full system is mandatory with the "wet" (55%) humidistat . Scare them if need to but 10 % RH will cause problems with this piano --or any piano really!
     Just my take,
 Tom Driscoll