[pianotech] Velcro for a tip

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 11:15:17 MDT 2010

Greetings list,

I have been on this list now for a few days, lol and I don't think this has been mentioned.

I found some velcro straps at Wal-Mart and they work great.  I put them on my key easing pliers and other pliers that have springs to keep them open.  This ties the handles together and takes up much less room in my toole roll.  Velcro comes in four and six inch strips with a loop on the end so it stays on the tool when I am using them and it doesn't get lost.

Hope I have made myself clear and try it, you might like it.

William Benjamin
RPT www.pianoboutique.com
piano tuner extraordinaire

The tuner alone,