[pianotech] Cheap Shot

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 16:31:45 MDT 2010

Suuuussssaaannnn saaaaiiiiidddd: "I don't see the source of your anger, Joe. Are you saying that the
Acrylikey fumes are not harmful? Do you have any evidence of that? Are
you mad at me for forgetting Richard's name? If you are mad at me for
forgetting names, you'll be mad at me all the time, because I forget
many things every day. I am constantly struggling with faulty memory for
names, places, and so on. So, you're mad at me for getting older? And I
said he was an extremely nice person. I was very sorry that he died so
young.

So, what's your beef?"

Susan,
"My beef" is with your know it all attitude towards things you don't have a clue about. Have you looked at the chemical analysis sheets and indications of such? NO! You're just flapping your jaw w/o any evidence to support your absurd  allegations! I was the long time Beta Tester for the Acrilikey project You attributed his Hemophilia with his demise and the use of the Monomer! Apologize! And retract! (otherwise known as put up or shut up.<G>)This is the last the "list" will see of this.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I